Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's National Running Day


Some reasons I might be a runner


I know it's National Running Day – June 5th

I have clothes for running- shirts, shorts, pants, shoes, and socks.  I especially like the running socks.

I may have swallowed a bug or two when running – maybe even tonight.  Spit, ick, swallow

I have a running app or 3 on my phone.

I schedule my day around when I can run

I have a running belt – enough said!


I follow running sites on twitter and facebook.  My new favorite FB site is WRC  - Women’s Running Community

I have a blog basically about running.  I never thought I’d have a blog and if I did it would have nothing to do with exercise or running.

I run through pain (now) - stitch in my side, knot in my calf, throbbing bunion.  It kinda goes away as you run.

My norm is 3 miles.

I have running preferences.  I hate the treadmill, will do the track, and love paved trails and sidewalks.  Scared of the road.


I think about running races.  

No comments:

Post a Comment