Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Resolutions




In 2014, I completed one 1 mile race, eight 5ks (32.35 PR), one 5 miler, two 10Ks, one 12 miler, and one ½ marathon.  Fourteen Races.  It was my goal to complete 14 races in 2014 although not a resolution.   My goal is not complete 15 in 15.  

Here are some of my resolutions:

Run 10 miles in a row without stopping (except maybe for a second for a water sip)

Wash my face every night before I go to bed.  I’m pretty hit or miss. 

Seriously, lose 15-20 pounds.  Darn it. 

Read more and less iPad before bed.  My current book is Anita Shreve's Stella Bain.  She's my favorite author.

House projects!  This is my husband’s but I’m happy to join this one.  Our 14-year-old house is beginning to show some wear.

Make part of our basement a workout room. YEA!!

Investigate the 52 Small Changes:  One Year to a Happier, Healthier You book.  The first change is drinking more water.   I can certainly work to change that.  Going to give it a try.

Get faster.  I’d like to improve my 5k PR and get under an 11-minute mile.  This will be a big goal!

Start a running journal.  I bought one.  I’m usually terrible at this kind of thing but I’ll give it a try.  This is the one I bought.  Believe Training  Journal


I think I’d like to try and run 500 miles this year.


When you write them down – they are more real!




No comments:

Post a Comment