Thursday, January 1, 2015

Reflecting on 2014's Resolutions


    Here's last year's resolutions:



    Run 10 miles  - this needs to happen by April 6th.  This is causing me some anxiety. 
    Run a ½ marathon – less anxiety  - not until October
    Eat out less/ make dinner more – I make dinner a lot but some days after working all day – I’m     like let’s go to Chili’s, Friendly’s, anywhere that I don’t have to make food.  Having children that are 13 and 16 means no more kids meals.  A typical dinner at Chili’s is like $75.  That’s one drink for the hubby and I, chips and salsa and meals.  Getting crazy!
    Lose 14 pounds – I was going to say 10 but being 2014 and all plus it gives me some wiggle room
    Make my children more responsible for chores around the house – really, they need to pony up!  Chore list??

How did I do?


Well, I did a ½ marathon and a 12-miler but I only ran for about 8 straight miles of those.  I know it counts but I’m putting10 miles to next year list.

Yep, did the ½.  Signed up for another one in May.

That eating out less thing…  I tried.  I don’t know.  We did have less fancy dinners and we ate more fast dinners at home.

Big fail on the losing weight.  Gained 5 pounds.  :(

Making my children more responsible  - still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment