Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First run at the blog

So, here I am. Runner. Sort of. I started running again. I don't really like running but I like it when I'm done. My favorite place to run is a park where my son skateboards. It's a 1.1 miles around. It's hilly. I use Map My Walk to get me to go faster around. I'm just beating my own time but it's great motivation. Today, I did two miles (I don't run the whole thing but I try). It started to rain so I couldn't do my third mile but...it wasn't raining at the track at the high school so we (my skateboarder and me) stopped there and I got my third mile in. I try to run a couple of times a week. I lost like 15 pounds over the last couple of months (some days 16) through reducing my food and running. I want to stay with it. I thought it would help to write my ups and downs of my runs. We'll see. A blog is a little strange - it's my first go at it - to whom are you writing? Yourself, others and what others want read about my ridiculous runs?

No comments:

Post a Comment