Sunday, August 19, 2012

Music to run by

When I went out for my run the other night, I got a ½ mile in and my ipod died and I was going fast! Nothing slows me down like no music. When I got home I had to restore the ipod to factory setting ~ all my songs gone. Bummer! On the other hand, fresh start – new music. My husband has a huge music library so fresh pickins’. Sometimes when I run, I skip and skip and skip till I get to a “good” song. When I was going through all the songs I knew there were some that I could not live without. • Takin’ Care of Business - Bachman–Turner Overdrive • Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen • The Time Warp – Movie Cast • Paradise on the Dashboard - Meatloaf • Happy Hour - Housemartins • Bad Reputation - Joan Jett • Fergalicious - Fergie • Viva Las Vegas – Bruce Springsteen or Elvis Presley • Burning Love – Elvis Presley • Candyman – Christine Aguilera Almost anything by Elvis or Johnny Cash These songs keep me going. I make deals with myself that I will run through certain songs when I’m having trouble. I googled “running songs” and apparently lots of people have make there own list of song favorite songs or favorite 100 songs, many songs more current than mine. These songs motivated me, they make me happy, they make me run!

No comments:

Post a Comment